Saturday, May 01, 2010

Just Who The Hell Are You?

Just when I thought everything had ended, it turned out to be the opposite way. Was that a good sign? Was looking forward to the next meeting but same thing occurred. Having something on at the last minute and turning down the meeting as usual. Sick in the mind you are, just how long are you going to come up with this kind of "joke". Lol. 人不可貌相!!!

You're lucky my vocabulary isn't good HAHA! I can only think of really nasty words to describe "humans" like you. How many kinds of peoples are there in this world. Just my luck to come across with such sicked people always.

My lord see through everything that's on your and my mind. He knows what all of us are thinking and hiding. You people wont travel far, trust me.

Anyway went to swim with long, da and JJ! It was really touching to see the 3 of them so willing to teach me PATIENTLY despite the fact that I still cant make it LOL! The most important thing of all is that I wish to see those who had left their church, return to where they belong - church :)

No comments: